- You must check-in Friday Nov 10th at the Adrenalina Store to pick up your bib number and swag bag before 6pm
- Race starts at 6:30AM on Saturday November 11th at Fiesta Island in Mission Bay, and you must be there by 5:30am to pick up your time chip.
- There’s a 3:00 hour time limit to complete the 26.2 mile race
- Fiesta Island will be close to all traffic (including bicycles) from 6:00am to 9:30am
- Beginners can chose to compete in the One Lap Race, only 4.37 miles
- YOU MUST ARRIVE BY 6:00AM TO PICK UP YOUR TIMING CHIP
- Age Groups are divided by genders except for Open/Pro:13 & Under
14-19 | 20-29 | 30-39 | 40-49 | 40-49 | 50+
- Doctor is on scene from San Diego Sports Medicine:
Dr. Alexandra Myers
- Ambulance on scene for emergencies or small road rash injuries
- No electrical skateboards allowed
- Helmet mandatory.
- Bring a snack.
$45 for Adults , $25 for kids under 11
Need a place to stay or Hotel?
Hotel Iris $99/night (One Bed)
625 Hotel Circle South San Diego CA, 92108
- Telephones: Call (619) 297 – 1691 ex: 309
- Best Western Mission Bay $89/ night (double)
- 2575 Clairemont Dr. San Diego, CA 92117
- Telephone – 619-275-5700 Ask for groups dept (Adrenalina)
Reservations can be made by calling and asking for Adrenalina Skate Group to get the rate
Skate for Parkinson’s
Adrenalina since 2011 has changed it’s focus and is now raising funds and awareness for Summit4StemCell. Summit4StemCell (S4SC) is a grass roots, volunteer fund raising organization supporting non-embryonic stem cell research conducted by Jeanne Loring Ph.D. and Melissa Houser, M.D. S4SC operates under the nonprofit status of the Parkinson’s Association of San Diego (PASD). Summit4StemCell inspired a partnership with PASD, The Scripps Clinic in La Jolla and the Scripps Research Institute in an effort to further the fight against Parkinson’s through this promising research. Summit 4 Stem Cell Mission: To fund non-embryonic stem cell research that will result in a treatment for Parkinson’s while inspiring people with the disease to move beyond their physical limitations. Keep checking back for more details or like us on FACEBOOK for the latest news. Click here for more information about Summit4StemCell.
- You must wear your time chip on your ankle that will keep track of your time per lap along with your bib number. If you remove your ankle chip during the race you will be disqualified.
- Your time will not start until you cross the start line.
- Must wear a helment, pads are optional.
- Based on previous skateboarding achievements you may earn a place toward the front line for the start of the race.
- Drafting is permitted but no pushing allowed.
- Slow skaters please stay on the right side of the road.
- Event will take place rain or shine, so please be prepared.
- There will be water station along the course.
- Stand up Paddles must be standard SUP. If you feel yours is different contact us as soon as possible.
- No electrical skateboards
- Please pick up your trash and do not throw water bottles on the road, we are on an island and those plastic bottles will find their way to the water.
- Must complete all 6 laps to win awards and medal.